Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby update...

Ok, since there hasn't been any news since we announced that there is a bun in the oven, here's a little update. I am just beginning my 14th week (which means there is a good chance all that wonderful sickness will be gone soon)! We can find out the gender in about a month. Everyone has been telling me I'm having a boy because this pregnancy is SO DIFFERENT than my previous one, but we'll see if there is any truth to that old wives tale in 4 weeks. According to babycenter.com, the little critter is about the size of a lemon right now and can squint, frown, grimace, pee (TMI?), and possibly suck his/her thumb...pretty amazing! The due date as of right now is October 15th, but I won't be counting on that since the only person I know that has had the baby on their due date is my little sis. Pres has been doing great at being a big cousin, so hopefully it is helping her adjust to being around a baby. There will for sure be another blog update when we find out the gender, and I'm sure Greg will put it on his facebook status. 4 weeks and little critter gets a name...yay! :)

2 comments:

Sean and Rachael said...

you're having a critter? weird.

jake and erin said...

sad, no new blog with an update...what gender critter are you having???