Monday, June 22, 2009

Our quarterly update

I keep saying that I am going to start posting more, but we all know that isn't going to happen, so....sorry. Our biggest news as of late is that we found out that we are having another girl! I am so excited, Presley is going to love having a little sister. We actually found out about 3 weeks ago, I just kept forgetting to post it. So, in about 3 1/2 months (hopefully) we will be welcoming Scarlett Marie Tripp into the world. Presley is so excited, she keeps talking to my belly and looking up at me and saying "She gotta come out of there!" and "I want to see Scarlet!". I think she will be a pretty amazing big sister.

1 comment:

jake and erin said...

Yay for having sisters! I really like mine! Congrats! And I finally updated the links on our blog so now we can follow you more regularly :)